Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Reflection

After being at the critiques, and presenting my own work, I can honestly say that overall I have learned that talking to the board is not acceptable. As I was presenting my board, I was nervous and trying not to just have a conversation with my board. As I was up there I could have taken more time explaining the materials and the floor plan. Another thing is that board layout is important. If a client is not able to understand it from a distance then something is wrong. There were some boards that I did consider to have a great layout, and maybe I could improve my layout organization for future presentations. I also saw presentations that did a good job presenting their work and ideas and were very organized, something that I personally have to work on. From my own presentation, I have to work on how I present my materials and how they will be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment